Scheda INFO Lastra SWORD ULTRA Kodak
KODAK SWORD ULTRA Thermal Plates are no preheat thermal plates ideal for printers who need a robust plate with high productivity, and want to avoid the space, cost, and time consumed by postbake ovens.
- SWORD ULTRA Plates deliver exceptional on-press performance in the most demanding printing environments, even those that use UV and metallic inks and alcohol-free founts
- High resolution of 1 – 99% @ 200 lpi
- Precise color reproduction for high-quality results
- Ideal for both short- and long-run applications
- Proprietary two-layer coating provides on-press durability without postbaking
- Long run lengths of up to 400,000 impressions, or 1,500,000 with postbaking (150,000 for UV ink applications)
KODAK SWORD ULTRA Plates can be a key element to improving the Stability of your printing business, helping you achieve your quality, efficiency, profitability, and environmental goals. Learn more about how KODAK Solutions can help you improve your Stability.
|Plate||No preheat, positive working, thermal digital plate with excellent chemical and press durability; optional postbake for longer runs|
|Application||Very long run and UV print applications|
|Spectral sensitivity||800 - 850 nm|
|Laser energy required||
120 - 130 mJ/cm2
|Resolution||1% to 99% at 200 lpi
Dependent upon capability of imaging device.
400,000 impressions unbaked